[Kde-pim] reply actions disabled for sent-mail folders

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Apr 27 12:17:36 BST 2009

Hi,

Using disconnected IMAP, since a couple of weeks the reply actions are
disabled. I've just found out that that's the case for folders that are
selected as the folder to store sent email in in the identities. If I set the
folder to something else, I can again directly reply to those emails directly
from the folder. (Of course this is only a temporary solution.)
This is a pretty severe limitation for my email workflow, as I've to copy or
move the email I want to reply to first to another folder and then can hit
replay.

I'd be interested if this is a known problem, and if so if there's a fix
available? Or is this intended behaviour?

Thanks,
--
sebas