[Kde-pim] KDE PIM presentations at Akademy 2009

Till Adam till at kdab.net
Thu Apr 9 08:51:07 BST 2009

On Thursday 09 April 2009 08:55:55 Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> Up to now we don't have a single submission of KDE PIM for this year's
> Akademy. This is a pity as KDE PIM is one of the most exciting areas of KDE
> these days with Akonadi and all the other work which goes into the
> applications.
>
> Some topics which I think would make great presentations:

> - Kontact on Windows

> - The Osnabrueck saga - How developer meetings fuel a community

I'll submit a talk about the commercial kdepim development we (Kolab
Konsortium) do. That'll cover at least those two, but the focus is on the why
and how people pay us to hack on KDE, and what for, and how we try to work
with and within KDE.

Till

--
Till Adam | till at kdab.net | KDAB (Deutschland)