[Kde-pim] KMail EBN qclasses check patch

Bertjan Broeksema b.broeksema at home.nl
Wed Sep 17 10:13:55 BST 2008

Hi all,

As this patch contains a lot of changes, I thought it was a good idea to send
it for review first. Attached you'll find a patch which fixes (almost) all EBN
issues regarding the use of QClasses where KClasses should be used.

What does this patch do:
- QComboBox -> KComboBox
- QTabWidget -> KTabWidget
- QLineEdit -> KLineEdit
- QTextEdit -> KTextEdit
- Where KLineEdit is inserted, I explicitly called: setShowClearButton( true )
- Removed in some cases unnecessary includes from header files.

What does this patch *not* do:
- Fix the ui files
- Fix the QMessageBox -> KMessageBox in kmmessage.cpp I need to have a good
  look to the KMessageBox API for that.
- Exhaustive cleanup of unnecessary inclusions.

This patch should apply to rev861808 and it does compile for me. Please let me
know if you have compile issues or comments regarding the changes done in this
patch.

As there are so many changes I was not able to check *every* change I did. I
think I tried most of them but if you find any issue with layout or changed
and/or unwanted behavior of the GUI please let me know.

--
Bertjan Broeksema,
KDEPIM/KPilot developer