[Kde-pim] Who would help me upgrade Outlook for a KDEPim Connection?

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Wed Sep 17 10:46:42 BST 2008

On Wednesday 17 September 2008 06:10:46 pm Jean Luc Picard wrote:
> I am currently learning the VSTO with VisualBasic 2008 and have one
> question: I was always annoyed by the outlook2vcal-Solution for
> synchronizing Kontact with Outlook. It is slow and has to be done manually.
> Now the question: What if we (that includes me) develop an Outlook-Addin
> which does all the Windows-Sided stuff and saves the Outlook Data in
> another Format than the PST.File?
I'm not sure what you are trying to do here. Do you really want to use Outlook
on Windows? Are you just looking for a way to get access to calendar entries
that are on an Exchange server, using Kontact?

<snip>
> The
> Addin should exactly work around that Problem and provide an Interface to
> Kontact.
> I hope that is possible, who can help?
I'm not sure you are going to find a lot of people who want to work on
Windows, doing Visual Basic to interface to Outlook, on this list.

Brad