[Kde-pim] KJots with Akonadi

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 17:20:17 BST 2008

Hi,

Something I want to do for KJots in KDE 4.2 is create a functional plasmoid
to show and edit kjots pages. This raises issues because multiple views on
the kjots data need to be kept in sync. As far as I know, if I write an
akonadi resource for it, akonadi will keep the standalone application and
any plasmoids in sync.

Does this use case fit with how akonadi works and is intended?

How quickly would I be able to write an akonadi resource for this? Any
pointers to what parts of akonadi I need to use to do this, or do I need to
implement some classes?

Thanks,

Steve.