[Kde-pim] Homapage verry out of date - where to get information?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Sep 18 12:49:47 BST 2008

On Thursday 18 September 2008 10:49:27 Oliver Burger wrote:
> Is there any possibility to get information about current development?
> Or do you want us users to just let you allone and search for alternatives?

What we really want is a webmaster who follows the development as it happens
(e.g. on this list or on the IRC channel) and who handles updating the website
when there are interesting things to change. Tying in to the KDE.org website
upgrade (away from websites-in-svn) would also be good.

We have a critical shortage of developers as it is; spending a few hours on
the website -- which is something most of us developers are *not* good at --
does not feel like a productive investment of time.  It's an uncomfortable
trade off, because at the same time we need to attract a webmaster (see above)
who wants to push the sites back into the 21st century.

[ade]