[Kde-pim] more than 50 MByte as attachment

Giovanni Venturi gventuri73 at tiscali.it
Sat Sep 6 23:40:11 BST 2008

A user asked me why KMail forbids more than 50 MBytes for the attachments. Is
this a KMail Enterprise Branch feature moved into kdepim 3.5.8, isn't it?
KMail told him to ask to the administrator. How to modify the option? I know
that more than 50 MByte as attachment is absurd, but he asked me how to fix
this and looking into KMail options seems no options available for the
attachments dimention... am I wrong?

Giovanni
--
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.26.3