[Kde-pim] Bug triage on 28/09

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Mon Sep 15 10:02:33 BST 2008

Hi everyone,

bugsquad is looking for what to triage next on our bugday on 28/09. Judging
from our wiki page we've been able to do around 100-120 KMail bugs so far
(some of those little bastards have proven harder than we though :)).

We thought it might be nice to do other kdepim application's bugs on the 28th
and we're thinking about having different groupware servers to help people
triage different kresources as well (it might also raise interest because I
could do a blogpost with screenshots).

So, what do you think about it. Is triaging korganizer/kaddressbook/... worth
it at the moment or are those too much in flux due to a possible move to
akonadi? (even then it might be good to get rid of old bugs in an organized
manner).

Regards,
Michael