[Kde-pim] Google Calendar on KDE4

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Oct 9 20:15:58 BST 2008

On Thursday 09 October 2008, Paulo J. Matos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there any application in KDE4 that supports the reading/writing of
> Google Calendars?
>
> I would assume KOrganizer would allow me to do this, but does it work
> with writing to the calendar as well? Any page on how to configure
> this?

Please check the archive of this mailing list and probably of
kdepim-users mailing list.

IIRC then there has been a Google SOC project for writing an Akonadi
resource for accessing Google calendars. Most likely, KOrganizer will
be able to use Akonadi by KDE 4.2 which means with KDE 4.2 KOrganizer
will probably be able to read/write Google calendars. Maybe there is
already a resource enabling access with KOrganizer from KDE 4.1. Check
the archive.

Regards,
Ingo