[Kde-pim] Best PDA device to use with kde-pim

Dennis Meulensteen dennis at meulensteen.nl
Wed Oct 22 19:40:52 BST 2008

Hi all,
is there some sort of consensus as to which devices work consistently with
kde-pim? Is there a "developers' favorite" device?
I have a Palm Tungsten T but I haven't been able to get it working properly at
all (most of it works most of the time, but never all of it, even some of the
time... I know the tool chain involved in syncing a PDA and viewing the data
is complicated and spans projects, but is there someone with consistently
good experiences with certain hardware despite the inherent complexity?
It looks like I will have to go back to paper because I can't get the Palm
tools to run properly or sync in a VM either... (which was plan B).
Someone on the 'net recommends going with OTA sync. Guess I'd need a new PDA
for that too. I'd really love for this to work,
Dennis