[Kde-pim] Best PDA device to use with kde-pim

dukat at ehlert.name dukat at ehlert.name
Thu Oct 23 17:13:55 BST 2008

Hi Dennis,

[snip]
> It looks like I will have to go back to paper because I can't get the Palm
> tools to run properly or sync in a VM either... (which was plan B).

I'm currently going with Plan B on my Treo 680. I run Win XP + Palm Desktop in a Virtual Box VM on Kubuntu.  You can't use the OSS edition of VirtualBox, as it doesn't support USB devices, however the binary version from the VirtualBox web site does the trick.

It's suboptimal, but it works. I'm still hoping for OpenSync in the future.

/Sven