[Kde-pim] KMail build fails

Andreas Demmer mail at andreas-demmer.de
Thu Nov 13 13:19:32 GMT 2008

Thomas McGuire schrieb am Donnerstag 13 November 2008:
> Did you run CMake on the KMail folder? Because that wouldn't work, you need
> to run CMake on the KDEPIM root directory.

I ran it on the kdepim folder. On IRC, someone told me to install the latest
CMake from an UNSTABLE repos and since then, the error message changed to:

-----------------------------
-- Found Strigi
-- Found Strigi: /usr/lib/libstreams.so
-- Performing Test STRIGI_NEEDS_SIGNED_CHAR
-- Performing Test STRIGI_NEEDS_SIGNED_CHAR - Failed
-- Performing Test STRIGI_NEEDS_CHAR
-- Performing Test STRIGI_NEEDS_CHAR - Failed
CMake Error at /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindStrigi.cmake:149
(message):
  Strigi was found, but a simple test program does not compile, check
  CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:86 (find_package)

Is this error message more useful to find the error? I pasted my
CMakeError.log here: http://pastebin.be/14829

Any help is highly appreciated! :-)

Greets,
Andeas