[Kde-pim] user css controlled mail appereance... reload.

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Wed Nov 19 09:30:34 GMT 2008

Am Wednesday 19 November 2008 schrieb Andreas Demmer:
> That's great news! Unfortunally, I currently do have problems building
> KMail from sources, but I am working on that. So screenshots would be nice.
> :-)
just posted a usable patch and rough demo style.
it doesn't however look much different from what you saw on the last
screenshot :-(
(but i'm working on some other styles and with kpim devs permission will show
off on kde-look or so a bit ;-)

> Can I lend you a helping hand in creating appealing stylesheets? I am
> pretty keen on coding XHTML/CSS markup.
sure, demo style is attached, i'll write a tutorial style as well (i.e.
containing nothing but a lot of comments on what you can do) as soon as we
have consence on the syntax.

May the source be with you,
Thomas

;-)