[Kde-pim] Seperate 'sets' of mail boxes

Peter777 peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 18 02:03:27 GMT 2008

Hi,

This command ..

$ kmail --config kmailrc_friends

doesn't work, even if I fully qualify the path/filename of the
file 'kmailrc_friends'.  Kmail is still looking at the folders in the old
location, despite the fact that the file 'kmailrc_friends' is definitely
pointing to ~/Mail/friends path.

Have I got the format of the config parm correct ?  Has anyone had any
experience with this type of thing please ?

Would appreciate some answers please.  :)

Peter