[Kde-pim] KMobileTools

Matthias Lechner matthias at lmme.de
Fri May 30 18:40:39 BST 2008

Allen Winter schrieb:
> Howdy,
>
> There has been very little activity in kmobiletools for a long time.
>
> So.. I think we should disable it from the kdepim build for the 4.1 release.
>
> Objections? Comments?
> Please let me know by Monday.
>
> -Allen

Hi Allen,

I think we can agree on disabling KMobileTools for now. Unfortunatelly
due to a lack of resources, time and motivation, I left KMobileTools in
a rather unusable state for KDE4 although it should be prepared for
expansion now.

I really hope, Marco will find some time and people to finally finish
KMobileTools and release "KMobileTools 1.0" :-)
If there are any questions on the current codebase, I am open for
questions...

Best regards,
Matthias