[Kde-pim] KMobileTools

Marco Gulino marco.gulino at gmail.com
Fri May 30 15:17:31 BST 2008

This is a very good news :)
As i already said in the previous email, i would like to resume
development (sooner or later..), but i there's a willingly maintainer,
he's welcome!
It's clear to everyone that i had (and probably will not have) enough
time for the maintainership, but anyway i hope we can have a good
cooperation.
Cya
     Marco