[Kde-pim] GSoC: Akonadi Resources for Google Bookmarks, Calendar, Contacts and Notebook

Bruno Virlet bvirlet at kdemail.net
Sun Mar 23 15:28:55 GMT 2008

Hi

I think you should also consider writing a kind of library allowing to
access google api. It will be useful to factor your code and it could
have other applications and be extended outside akonadi maybe (I don't
know if google maps in digikam geolocalization plugin could benefic
from it, or in marble maybe)

Bruno