[Kde-pim] Feature Update Suggestions

hvralpha hvralpha at intekom.co.za
Fri Jun 13 16:00:54 BST 2008

My first post.

I joined this list because I am a avid business user of Kontact and have
decided to make a few suggestions to hopefully make it better.

The first is :  In the listview for kmail, I have sender in the list next to
subject so that I can see who send me mail. This unfortunately is carried
through to my sendmail and show my address fir all mail send and no way to
change this.

I would like to have receiver in sendmail and sender in mail received.
I think this is pretty basic and a mayour annoyance for users detracting from
a otherwise great package.

The second is a plea to add general connectivity for blackberry specifically,
and all mayor business level devices. I also have a palm Treo 650 and it
never worked. This is the main issue keeping people not only from adopting
linux after trying and finding it really useful because they have to deal
with having no sinc between their desktop and mobile systems.

Hein