[Kde-pim] Krush Day Bugs

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Jun 23 21:44:05 BST 2008

On Friday 20 June 2008, George Goldberg wrote:
> Hi KDE-PIM devs,
>
> I'd just like to remind you all about the results page of the two
> Krush Days the bugsquad recently held. There are lots of bugs listed
> that need fixing, and whilst we fully appreciate that its not
> possible for immediate fixes, it would really appreciated if you
> could take the time just to look at the list and be aware of the
> bugs, if you haven't already, even if nothing more. Also I suspect
> there are quite a few there that are very quick fixes if you know the
> codebase concerned ;).
>
> The bugs are listed at:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/BugDays/KDEPIMKrush1
>
> Specifically, there are bugs there concerning Kontact, KMail,
> KAddressBook, KNode, Akregator, KOrganizer and KNotes.

Please add the remaining bugs to bugs.kde.org if you haven't done so
already. The wiki page might speed up things during a Krush Day and a
short period thereafter, but in the long run all bugs must be collected
in a single place and this place is Bugzilla. When you add the bugs to
Bugzilla then also add a corresponding link to the wiki page to make it
easier for people looking at the wiki page to go to the corresponding
bug report.

Regards,
Ingo