[Kde-pim] Krush Day Bugs

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 20 16:02:20 BST 2008

Hi KDE-PIM devs,

I'd just like to remind you all about the results page of the two
Krush Days the bugsquad recently held. There are lots of bugs listed
that need fixing, and whilst we fully appreciate that its not possible
for immediate fixes, it would really appreciated if you could take the
time just to look at the list and be aware of the bugs, if you haven't
already, even if nothing more. Also I suspect there are quite a few
there that are very quick fixes if you know the codebase concerned ;).

The bugs are listed at:
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/BugDays/KDEPIMKrush1

Specifically, there are bugs there concerning Kontact, KMail,
KAddressBook, KNode, Akregator, KOrganizer and KNotes.

Thanks

George Goldberg