[Kde-pim] kmail POP account dialog

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Tue Jun 10 08:50:16 BST 2008

Hi,

I reworked the POP account settings dialog to fit smaller resolutions. I did
it by making it 3 tabs instead of 2:
- General has the options every user has to set (server, login)
- Advanced has options experienced users might want to set (keep messages on
server, pipelining, ...)
- Security has the encryption and authentication options
I also changed the port input from being a simple QLineEdit to a KIntNumBox.

Unfortunately the dialog now seems to be hit by a bug in Oxygen
(http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8413/textcutoff2aq4.png, "Filter messages
if they are greater tha"). This is probably http://bugs.kde.org/162737 but if
it's not I'd appreciate if someone told me how to fix the dialog :-)

Ok to commit?

Regards,
Michael