[Kde-pim] [patch] Printing emails

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at gmx.net
Tue Jul 8 16:05:09 BST 2008

Hi,

On Tuesday 08 July 2008 10:21:27 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Till Adam said the following, On 2008-07-08 09:52:
> > I don't understand this comment in relation to your fix. Can you please
> > explain what you mean here?
>
> Please see the attached patch. It does the same as using QTimer N times,
> and fixes the problem on Windows, because now KMReaderWin::printMsg() is
> not reached until the loop ends.
I'd rather avoid processEvents() or even custom event loops, they cause a lot
of nasty problems. Please go with Ingo's suggestion instead.

Note that I fixed a very similar problem lately, viewing attachments wouldn't
work because the timer was reset, see
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=792897. Might be related.

Regards,
Thomas