[Kde-pim] [patch] kdepimlibs/mailtransport: destroy TransportManager using qAddPostRoutine

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Tue Jul 29 19:59:02 BST 2008

Op maandag 28 juli 2008 09:18 schreef u:
> On Sunday 27 July 2008 17:30:23 Tom Albers wrote:

> > > Please commit it to enterprise4 branch, we can test it there, and merge
> > > it back with the rest of the stuff after the un-freeze.
> > >
> > > Till
> >
> > Your friendly reminder
>
> Thomas McGuire should get to it as part of normal merging. It was committed to
> e4, right?

Just replying here, I lost Thomas' mail. The commit in revision 822818, mean that it is committed to trunk before it was branched of, right? If so, it is part of 4.1.0 now, which is against what I requested/we decided above.

Too bad I missed the commit ;-) A great opportunity to yell had gone now ;-)

Best.

Toma