[Kde-pim] [patch] Printing emails [version 2]

Jaroslaw Staniek js at iidea.pl
Wed Jul 9 00:30:43 BST 2008

Thomas McGuire said the following, On 2008-07-08 18:43:

> Please go for a signal/slot solution.

Attached for review.

- added KHtmlPartHtmlWriter::finished() signal, connected to
KMReaderWin::slotPrintMsg().
- previous KMReaderWin::printMsg() code splitted into two pieces:
   1st - KMReaderWin::printMsg( KMMessage* aMsg ) - connects the finished()
         signal and calls setMsg(),
   2nd - KMReaderWin::slotPrintMsg() - is a response for finished() signal,
         calls mViewer->view()->print() and deletesLater() the KMReaderWin.

- at KMPrintCommand level, we keep QPointer<KMReaderWin> s_printerWin
   globally until the KMReaderWin object is destroyed;
- on KMPrintCommand::execute() we call s_printerWin->htmlWriter()->reset()
   to stop any previous processing
- added KMReaderWin::mPartHtmlWriter which is needed for connecting it's
   signal to a slot

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek