[Kde-pim] New kdepimlibs bugzilla component

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at gmx.net
Wed Jul 9 17:35:07 BST 2008

Hi,

I've created a new kdepimlibs product on bugzilla, with the following
components:

gpgme++
kabc
kblog
kcal
kldap
kmime
kpimidentities
mailtransport
qgpgme
syndication

I've also deleted the old mailtransport product and moved the 1 bug that was
in there.
kresources has its own product, and so has libkdepim and Akonadi, I didn't
want to move those.
Bugs for KIO slaves should go into the KIO product with the appropriate
component.

The initial owner is our bugs list, kdepim-bugs at kde.org. I hope with the
upcoming Bugzilla 3 it will be easier to receive only the bug reports you're
interested in. Feel free to change the initial owner to yourself if you're the
maintainer of one of those components (can be done at
http://bugs.kde.org/editcomponents.cgi?dobugcounts=1&product=kdepimlibs)

If a bug is reported to your application and you know it's a bug in the
underlying library, please move the bug to the kdepimlibs product.

Thanks,
Thomas