[Kde-pim] How to start the Akonadi Server ?

Horacio Sanson hsanson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 15:08:24 BST 2008

Thanks and nice guess!...

I ran "akonadictl start" but it always told me akonadi was already
running so I did "akonadictl stop" and then start again and got a lot
of database errors.

Following your guess I disabled apparmor (/etc/init.d/apparmor stop)
and then the akonadi server started without problem.

Now I am trying to get my google accounts to play nice with Mailody...
 be back if I find further resistence.

thanks
Horacio

But I cannot see any folder, nor mails on the mailody window....