[Kde-pim] [REGRESSION] Pop3 message status change is broken on Enterprise branch

Ismail Dönmez ismail at pardus.org.tr
Sun Jan 27 00:58:06 GMT 2008

Hi Volker,

Thursday 20 December 2007 12:51:49 tarihinde Volker Krause şunları yazmıştı:
> Since apparently only the triggering of the status change operation is
> broken and not the actual status changing itself, the only thing I could
> think of are the XMLGUI .rc files, although that would usually hide the
> action altogether. Also, there is nothing special for local folders in that
> area. Do you still have the old files for comparison?

Sorry for the late reply, attached is the problematic kmailrc file. Issue is
still reproducable with Enterprise branch according to users.

Regards,
ismail

--
Never learn by your mistakes, if you do you may never dare to try again.