[Kde-pim] macro_optional_add_subdirectory()

Frank Osterfeld frank at kdab.net
Tue Jan 15 10:15:35 GMT 2008

On Monday 14 January 2008 23:49:07 Stephen Kelly wrote:

> As above I've been trying to build kmobiletools, and run into problems with
> parts of kdepim depending on each other. To compile it I had to:
>
>   svn up knotes wizards plugins libkleo kleopatra kaddressbook korganizer
>   kmail knode
>
> as well.
>
> Can kdepim be reorganized so that it's applications are less interdependant
> and make the module more modular?

Which dependencies do you mean in particular? I thought we got rid of (all?)
application->application dependencies in kdepim. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Or is this rather a problem of the build system, so you can't build
kmobiletools without e.g. installing kleopatra's dependencies? Then the CMake
files need to be fixed.

Frank Osterfeld -- frank at kdab.net