[Kde-pim] Branches, merges etc.

Till Adam till at kdab.net
Fri Jan 11 07:53:53 GMT 2008

On Friday 11 January 2008 00:40:42 Allen Winter wrote:
> On Thursday 10 January 2008 14:26:20 Martin Koller wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Wednesday 09 January 2008, Till Adam wrote:
> > > - merge everything that went into 3.5 into enterprise branch, then fold
> > > enterprise branch into 3.5 branch for an eventual 3.5.++current release
> > > (Pradeepto, atm)
> >
> > as I thought 3.5.x is in feature freeze, I did not dare to offer a patch
>
> We (the Release Team) decided, for the sake of our sanity, to merge
> as much as we could from the enterprise branch into the 3.5 branch.
>
> So, yes, KDE PIM 3.5.9 will be providing new features.
>
> As for your specific patch.. that's for Till and Ingo to decide.
> Although it does seem like a useful idea.

I like the idea as well, although I mostly navigate with "j", these days, which is pretty much the same thing. I'd ask you to hold on to that patch until we've finished merging in enterprise, though, since otherwise our merging job becomes even harder than it already is.

Thanks,

Till

--
Till Adam
KDAB - platform independent software services