[Kde-pim] Branches, merges etc.

Till Adam till at kdab.net
Wed Jan 23 07:44:26 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 22 January 2008 22:57:27 Martin Koller wrote:
> On Friday 11 January 2008, Till Adam wrote:
> > I'd ask you to hold on to that patch
> > until we've finished merging in enterprise, though, since otherwise our
> > merging job becomes even harder than it already is.
>
> When is this planned to happen ?
> I should have some days before 3.5.9 freeze to adapt my patch ...

We're getting close, still hoping to finish this week. The bottleneck is
making sure everything from 3.5 has been merged into enterprise, once that
has been ascertained (about 100 revisions left to check) we can copy over
enterprise. I'd say go ahead and commit it, we'll deal with merging in our
stuff. I don't want to be blocking you any longer.

Thanks for understanding, this is a gargantuan task,

Till

--
Till Adam
KDAB - Platform independent software services