[Kde-pim] New Maintainer of KMail

Thorsten Staerk Thorsten at Staerk.de
Tue Feb 5 19:25:38 GMT 2008

> Hi,
>
> you probably already know that I took maintainership of KMail over from
> Ingo.
> Well, I felt like writing some sort of announcement, so this is it.
>
> Thanks to Ingo for maintaining KMail over the years, you did a great job
> of
> maintaining the best mail application for Linux (and soon others). I hope
> you'll still hang around.
>
> As a maintainer, I'll mostly continue doing what I do know, which is
> reviewing
> commits and patches, reading and dealing with bug reports and sometimes
> even
> having the time to do a commit.
> I'll also continue to nag about coding style and incorrect indentation, I
> hope
> that this is not too annoying.

No, especially if you just change the policy so it fits to:

QString bar(int i)
{
  mycommand(no_capital_letters);
  if (whatever) oneliner();
  if (stuff)
  {
    firstcommand();
    nextcommand();
  }
}

this is just my opinion of course. Now is the time to do a change!
innerCapitals are annoying because you never know if command-parts are
withIn one word or if they are two words.
{ and } on the same indentation increase readAbility.