[Kde-pim] Synchronization between Akregator & Google Reader

Didier HOARAU did.hoarau at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 22:46:29 GMT 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm new to this mailing list and here is the reason of my subscription:

For the last few days I have been thinking about a module that would
synchronize Akregator and Google Reader. For example: updating the
categories, adding feeds, removing feeds and why not the items that are
stared/flagged as important. (I've been thinking of Google Reader because the
API is very easy to use but this may works with other online aggregators)

Do you think that adding something like this would be interesting in
Akregator? (considering that all aggregators can already import opml files)

Regards,

Didier.