[Kde-pim] KDE PIM 4.1 Plans

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 4 14:28:06 GMT 2008

On Saturday 02 February 2008 09:23, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

> If there are questions or comments about the KDE PIM 4.1 plans, please
> don't hesitate to speak up and discuss the plan. I personally think this
> will be an exciting release, and by not trying to do the full port to
> Akonadi at once, I'm pretty confident that we will get a stable and
> usable version of Kontact with 4.1.

A feature I would like to see added to Kontact is a component link to kcalc
along the left side of the screen. Easier access to a calculator would be
handy, and if it were to a newer, improved kcalc with financial functions
added to it, the result would be wonderful.

(For hints about financial functions in a calculator, look at a Hewlett
Packard HP-12c Platinum 25th Anniversary Edition.)

Kenneth Marcy