[Kde-pim] Fwd: Re: [Korganizer-devel] Todo view

Till Adam till at kdab.net
Sun Feb 17 16:04:21 GMT 2008

Thomas,

On Thursday 14 February 2008 00:29:52 Allen Winter wrote:
> Forwarding to the kde-pim mailing list because not all interested
> parties are subscribed to korganizer-devel.
>
> Danimo: we'd be very interested in your review and comments.
>
> Thomas: model/view is definitely the right approach.
> I won't comment on the specific patch because you probably
> know more about model/view architecture than I do.
>
> The todo view is so terrible now, that I'm happy to have
> the new code and make it work from here.   So, as soon
> as you are happy with the code, then I'm happy too.

this looks like great work, and the right approach indeed. I tend to agree
with Allen that the todo view can hardly be made any worse, so I'd second
the notion to go with your work and improve it from there, provided at
least the basic functionality is there.

Cheers,

Till

--
Till Adam
KDAB - platform independent software services