[Kde-pim] Subject: Korganizer: The Next Generation

Mike Arthur mike at mikearthur.co.uk
Sun Dec 7 22:38:56 GMT 2008

On Saturday 29 November 2008 04:45:56 Hein van Rensburg wrote:
> Pls do not change a great UI and functionality. Make small changed which
> makes it easy to configure and turn some of the displays off for some
> users.
Hein, thanks for your email but I think sometimes the UI does need to be
changed for things to be more accessible to new users. However, I think it is
important to keep users like yourself in mind and make it configurable enough
that you can easily change it to how you like.

I think my main point is that the chances of changing the default UI rises
drastically with the technical ability of the user so we want an incredibly
good default interface for our users.

Mike Arthur
http://mikearthur.co.uk/