[Kde-pim] Korganizer: The Next Generation

Mike Arthur mike at mikearthur.co.uk
Sun Dec 7 22:37:05 GMT 2008

On Sunday 30 November 2008 16:07:50 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> I just want to point out that the kde-usability mailing list might be
> even more appropriate for a discussion about how to improve the
> usability of KOrganizer.
I  completely agree. I know I'm a bit late to this party but I've talked to
both Aaron and Celeste about trying to do some overhaul work to KOrganizer. It
has _so_ much great functionality but I think we can agree that it could do
with usability improvements and we could all learn some lessons on how do so.

I think this would be a great chance to try and keep all the existing
functionality we have whilst engineering a more usable and (in the vein of
Cornelius' earlier point) innovative interface to KOrganizer.

I should have more free time in the new year and want to try and explore this
more from the coding side of things so thanks for piquing my interest!

Mike Arthur
http://mikearthur.co.uk/