[Kde-pim] "move all messages to the trash" in context-menu

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Sun Dec 7 13:26:17 GMT 2008

Hi!

In the context-menu of a folder one can find "move all messages to the trash".
Assuming that only functionality that is used frequently should be part of a
context-menu in order not to clutter it, I do not see why the above became
part of it.

It might be a personal (non-)use case, but I never deleted all mails in a
folder and if so, this could easily be done by CTR+A and DEL or maybe even via
the normal "folder" menu.

Further the item is one beneath  "mark all messages as read", which I (and
maybe others) use more frequently. So if I miss the "mark all messages as
read" by a few pixels I trigger "move to trash" which does sound like
something to avoid.

Before I file a useless bug-report and everybody else using "move all messages
to trash" on a daily basis, I'd like to make sure that my train of thought
makes some sense.

Sven