[Kde-pim] Strange rendering with korganizer

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Dec 29 19:54:20 GMT 2008

On Sunday 28 December 2008, Brad Hards wrote:
> In the attached (large) screenshot, there is some evidence of
> rendering problems.
>
> Look at the tooltip which shows Relaxing from 0900 to 1200 on the
> 28th of December. However the event is shown on in the calendar view
> on both the 27th and 28th. I originally thought of a timezone
> problem, but the time is shown correctly.
>
> Similary, the Morning Tea shown on the left hand side is set down for
> the 29th (from 1000 to 1030). However it is only rendered in the
> calendar view  on the 28th.
>
> I'm not sure that the problem is within korganizer, but I seem to be
> providing the right info (and it is shown correctly in the tooltip /
> summary), so I wondered if anyone could suggest what to look at next?

Probably not related to this problem, but the date information above the
calendar page (Mon 22, etc.) is not aligned correctly above the
corresponding column, e.g. "Sat 27" is drawn over the line separating
Friday and Saturday. This seems to be related to the holiday
descriptions (Christmas, Boxing Day, and SA - Proclamation Day).

Regards,
Ingo