[Kde-pim] Strange rendering with korganizer

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Sun Dec 28 06:12:54 GMT 2008

In the attached (large) screenshot, there is some evidence of rendering
problems.

Look at the tooltip which shows Relaxing from 0900 to 1200 on the 28th of
December. However the event is shown on in the calendar view on both the 27th
and 28th. I originally thought of a timezone problem, but the time is shown
correctly.

Similary, the Morning Tea shown on the left hand side is set down for the 29th
(from 1000 to 1030). However it is only rendered in the calendar view  on the
28th.

I'm not sure that the problem is within korganizer, but I seem to be providing
the right info (and it is shown correctly in the tooltip / summary), so I
wondered if anyone could suggest what to look at next?

Brad