[Kde-pim] [patch] korganizer - printing calendar item recurrence

Thorsten Staerk Thorsten at Staerk.de
Fri Aug 22 09:05:25 BST 2008

> HI all,
> Got the following on my printout when printing my scheduled event on
> korganizer.
>    "Repeat: TODO: Convert Repeat to String!"
>
> So created the attached patch to print the recurrence information.
>
> However, have only tested with 3.5 - could not get trunk to compile
> due to never finding "AkonadiConfig.cmake".
> The patch does support all of the recurrence available on the 3.5 GUI.
>
> Regards,
> Ron
good stuff! I can port it to KDE trunk, or you can do after you follow
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4 and get trunk
compiling. To be short: In order to compile trunk, compile in this order:
kdesupport
KDE/kdelibs
KDE/kdepimlibs
KDE/kdebase
KDE/kdepim
Then the Akonadi problem should be solved.

regards and go on like this

Thorsten