[Kde-pim] [patch] korganizer - printing calendar item recurrence

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Fri Aug 22 09:24:36 BST 2008

On Friday 22 August 2008 6:18, Ron Goodheart wrote:
> HI all,
> Got the following on my printout when printing my scheduled event on
> korganizer.
>    "Repeat: TODO: Convert Repeat to String!"
>
> So created the attached patch to print the recurrence information.

Context information needs to be added to some of the translatable strings.
For example a translator needs to know what the positional parameters
represent in a string like "Every %1 year on the %2 %3 of %4" - bear in
mind that the positional parameters may have to be reordered to suit the
language.

"Occurrance" should be spelled "occurrence".

> However, have only tested with 3.5 - could not get trunk to compile
> due to never finding "AkonadiConfig.cmake".

Have you built and installed akonadi in kdesupport?

> The patch does support all of the recurrence available on the 3.5 GUI.

Adding translatable strings to 3.5 branch would need permission from
kde-i18n-doc list.

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author & maintainer.