[Kde-pim] Synchronization between Akregator & Google Reader

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Apr 21 13:35:07 BST 2008

On Sunday 20 April 2008 14:52:51 Didier Hoarau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's been at least 3 weeks since the last time I sent an update on my work
> on the sync module because I've been quite busy at work. I will have more
> time this week to work on the project.
>
> I have not cleared all the tasks in my todo list (moving/deleting things in
> Akregator + known bugs + integrate some remaks) but I have some questions
> on the final integration in the svn trunk:
> - What is the deadline for it being integrated on time for the release?

The hard freeze of new features is 19 May.
Please refer to the Release Schedule [1]

Luckily, someone already added this to our feature plan [2]
Because the soft feature freeze is now in effect.

> - Is there any modification to make on the module structure? (to be able to
> plug it correctly into the main source code)

Please work this out with Frank.
If you want to change things at the kdepim top-level, then please
discuss it on the mailing list.

[1]
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.1_Release_Schedule
[2]