[Kde-pim] Synchronization between Akregator & Google Reader

Didier Hoarau did.hoarau at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 19:52:51 BST 2008

Hi,

It's been at least 3 weeks since the last time I sent an update on my work
on the sync module because I've been quite busy at work. I will have more
time this week to work on the project.

I have not cleared all the tasks in my todo list (moving/deleting things in
Akregator + known bugs + integrate some remaks) but I have some questions on
the final integration in the svn trunk:
- What is the deadline for it being integrated on time for the release?
- Is there any modification to make on the module structure? (to be able to
plug it correctly into the main source code)

Regards,

Didier.