[Kde-pim] [kdepim-users] ratings on Akgregator

John LoGioco john at outbrain.com
Fri Sep 28 15:47:37 BST 2007

Hi Frank - We can look at covering some of the development work.  I think the next best step is to get our CTO - Ori Lahav to look at the project.  Since its open source I am assuming he can look at the code and get an idea of what we would need to do.  If there is anything that you know save Ori some time please let me know.

I will make an email introduction to you with Ori as well.

Sound ok?

John LoGioco
Vice President, Business Development
outbrain, inc.