[Kde-pim] KitchenSync compile problems with libopensync -0.31

Daniel Gollub dgollub at suse.de
Sun Sep 2 12:49:07 BST 2007

On Sunday 02 September 2007 13:28:09 Allen Winter wrote:
> The svn log message indicates that Anirudh Ramesh ported
> kitchensync to OpenSync 0.3 on 21 August.
>
> But apparently not to OpenSync 0.31.
I'll have a look on that...

> If the 0.3 series is experimental.. we have a problem.
> Will 0.4 be ready "soon"?
That's a very good question... but currently i doubt that 0.40 will be
ready "soon" - at least not before October. Maybe we can manage to release
something stable before November. Not quite sure if this would be already to
late. We intended to have 0.40 already in place. There is no plan to break
the API anymore of OpenSync 0.3x until 0.40 .. i can volunteer to fix the
build of KitchenSync if you want to stay with OpenSync 0.40 for KDE trunk.

best regards,
Daniel