[Kde-pim] imap4 kioslave

Szombathelyi György gyurco at freemail.hu
Wed Sep 12 17:04:28 BST 2007

Hi,

Ezzel a dátummal: Wednesday 12 September 2007 01.05.54 Allen Winter ezt írta:
> Howdy,
>
> Currently the imap4 kioslave is not built without cyrus-sasl support.
>
> i.e, in kioslave/CMakeLists.txt you'll see
> if(SASL2_FOUND)
>   add_subdirectory(imap4)
>   add_subdirectory( sieve )
> endif(SASL2_FOUND)
>
> But, I found out that the imap4 kioslave actually does build ok
> without cyrus-sasl.
>
> The question is:  should we allow imap4 without sasl support?

Don't think so, the only ioslave which cannot be built without sasl is sieve.
Any others should have the option to build without it.
Btw, if you work on CMake + SASL, is it possible to unify the config process,
and check only once for cyrus-sasl in kdepimlibs? Now 4 ioslaves
(imap-pop-smtp-sieve) and the KLDAP lib can use it, if it's available, but
now in every dir there's a check for it.

Bye,
György