[Kde-pim] [kdepim-users] ratings on Akgregator

John LoGioco john at outbrain.com
Wed Sep 26 15:25:14 BST 2007

Hi Frank - Thanks for the feedback.  After discussing your email we
would like to explore what it would take to do the work.  Depending on
the scope, we may contribute to the cost or effort of development.  In
our experience, the integration process has been quite smooth so far.

In an effort to help us know more about Akgregator, can you give me an
idea of roughly how many downloads or users there are on Akgregator?

Thanks,
John