[Kde-pim] KNode Config dialog bug and fix

Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas me at guillermoamaral.com
Thu Sep 13 18:34:07 BST 2007

I found a bug in KNode's configuration dialog:

  Accounts > SMTP: if you have 'Server requires authentication' and 'Use
external mailer' both checked, after dialog creation the 'User'
and 'Password' Text Edits and Labels will be `Enabled` while everything else
isn't.

I fixed it and can Commit as soon as I get somebody from KNode to give me the
green flag.

Fix is attached for review.

Cheers,
GA

--
Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas (gamaral)
# Free & Open-source Software Advocate