[Kde-pim] troubleshooting tips?

Will Stephenson wstephenson at kde.org
Wed Oct 3 09:00:52 BST 2007

On Tuesday 02 October 2007 21:52:00 Timothy Cahill wrote:
> On October 2, 2007, Will Stephenson wrote:
> Full update solved the problem. Now running KDE 3.5.7 "release 80.1".
> Happily sending and receiving mail with KDE!

In this case Smart was right - I integrated the code from
kdepim3-networkstatus into kdelibs for 3.5.7 - as the functionality has been
taken up by more apps, it makes no sense for konq etc to depend on kdepim3.
So I added an Obsoletes: kdepim3-networkstatus to kdelibs3-3.5.7.  Because
you kept the old package around the kdelibs3 version wasn't installed, as rpm
verify showed.

Will