[Kde-pim] Merging the KDEPIM Enterprise Branch

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Oct 12 15:22:30 BST 2007

Dear Translators,

The Release Team and the KDEPIM Team would like to merge the kdepim enterprise
branch into the 3.5 kdepim branch so that all future 3.5.x releases have all the bugfixes and
neat features that the Kolab Consortium [1] has added to the KDEPIM applications over
the past few months.

These two branches are very similar.  But, there are some new features that contain
i18n strings which you would need to translate.  We estimate less than 100 strings
need to be translated.   The handbooks have also been modified to describe
some of these new features; so there are handbook translations to do as well.

The merging would not occur for another 4-6 weeks.  And I'm sure there will
be a long time before a 3.5.9 release, so there should be plenty of time
to finish the translations.

In summary:  We are asking permission to make this merge happen.
Please let us know your objections or thoughts on this matter.

Regards,
Allen, KDEPIM Release Dude

[1]  www.kolab-konsortium.com/en